Tennessee fails to execute inmate Christa Pike after two lethal injections

Status
Not open for further replies.
Who is going to carry out these inhumane death penalties? Because they have to be as sick as the perpetrators to carry out those kind of acts imo.
I am fairly certain that the parents of any young children, like those who were murdered in Southport, would happily do that to the murderer of their children. I don't think that they would be as evil or sick as the murderer to do it.
 
I am fairly certain that the parents of any young children, like those who were murdered in Southport, would happily do that to the murderer of their children. I don't think that they would be as evil or sick as the murderer to do it.
I completely understand why any parent would feel that intense rage and want to do that.
The Southport tragedy was horrific, and that anger is entirely natural. But there is a massive difference between feeling that urge in the depth of grief and actually carrying out a brutal act of violence and ending someone’s life.
A civilised society has courts and laws precisely so that grieving families don't have to carry the burden of committing acts of violent brutality. Which only really sick humans can actually carry imo.
 
Who is going to carry out these inhumane death penalties? Because they have to be as sick as the perpetrators to carry out those kind of acts imo.
I'd happily do it, I don't believe there is anything sick about retribution. . Unlike many Sharia Law punishments, such as being thrown from a tall building for being Homosexual, Public Beatings for Women who show their faces, singing aloud, being outside without a male's permission, Stoning to death for being raped which is considered as being unfaithful. You have to be Sick to Perform those punishments, and if you are one of those that don't believe such things occur, check out what the Taliban are currently doing in Afghanistan or what the IRGC are doing in Iran.
 
I'd happily do it, I don't believe there is anything sick about retribution. . Unlike many Sharia Law punishments, such as being thrown from a tall building for being Homosexual, Public Beatings for Women who show their faces, singing aloud, being outside without a male's permission, Stoning to death for being raped which is considered as being unfaithful. You have to be Sick to Perform those punishments, and if you are one of those that don't believe such things occur, check out what the Taliban are currently doing in Afghanistan or what the IRGC are doing in Iran.
If you would happily torture and take someone’s life as retribution then maybe you should get yourself over to the Middle East, radicalised and join the Taliban as I doubt it will become commonplace in the UK in the foreseeable future.
I am not against the death penalty but I don’t agree that you should be allowed to torture someone to death as I believe it is sick and you have to be sick to carry out such acts. I personally wouldn’t want to end someone’s life.
But we are all different I guess.
 
I don't understand why they rushed her to hospital? Just leave her she'll soon die, the mind boggles ohhno1
It’s their legal obligation. They would have faced severe criminal, civil, and constitutional charges if they had not gotten her medical attention. Basically to save their own skin as it would be classed as an illegal killing.
 
I'd happily do it, I don't believe there is anything sick about retribution. . Unlike many Sharia Law punishments, such as being thrown from a tall building for being Homosexual, Public Beatings for Women who show their faces, singing aloud, being outside without a male's permission, Stoning to death for being raped which is considered as being unfaithful. You have to be Sick to Perform those punishments, and if you are one of those that don't believe such things occur, check out what the Taliban are currently doing in Afghanistan or what the IRGC are doing in Iran.
I see the forum is becoming another islamophobic place.

Where in the Sharia does it say what you claim it does.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top