N Nowuckinfurries Member Sep 26, 2026 #63 View this content on Instagram View this content on Instagram
Seedy_r0m Active member Oct 1, 2026 #71 Please delete. I think some of my spew hit my keyboard, which affected my ability to delete the duplicate post. If I see this image again, I'll be calling god on the big white telephone.
Please delete. I think some of my spew hit my keyboard, which affected my ability to delete the duplicate post. If I see this image again, I'll be calling god on the big white telephone.
Seedy_r0m Active member Oct 1, 2026 #72 miggy said: View attachment 29 Click to expand... This is my first time visiting the F&L/COL thread. I physically balked at this image.
miggy said: View attachment 29 Click to expand... This is my first time visiting the F&L/COL thread. I physically balked at this image.
miggy Well-known member Oct 1, 2026 #74 **OVERRIDE** said: View attachment 977 Click to expand... Boom bang a bang
CyborJaX Active member VIP Oct 1, 2026 #76 Health advice I went to the doctors recently. He said: "Don't eat anything fatty." I said: "What, like bacon and burgers?" He said: "No, fatty don't eat anything"
Health advice I went to the doctors recently. He said: "Don't eat anything fatty." I said: "What, like bacon and burgers?" He said: "No, fatty don't eat anything"
D D8 RCS New member Friday at 4:56 PM #77 **OVERRIDE** said: View attachment 977 Click to expand... T.Rex - Life's a Gas / Moneybag Yo - A Gangsta's proPain / Blackeye Peas - Light up the Night / Jimmy Buffett - Waiting For The Next Explosion
**OVERRIDE** said: View attachment 977 Click to expand... T.Rex - Life's a Gas / Moneybag Yo - A Gangsta's proPain / Blackeye Peas - Light up the Night / Jimmy Buffett - Waiting For The Next Explosion